Sales Support SpecialistWorking at Mettler Toledo means you are impacting the world in meaningful ways. Our precision measuring devices span the world's laboratories, production facilities, and retail stores. We manufacture, sell, and service instruments that detect, measure, and weigh - from the infinitely small to the largest of vehicles or airplanes. Being part of our sales organization means you are working to keep helicopters balanced in the sky, products free of contaminants, and substances measured to the highest accuracy requirements for use across the largest pharmaceutical firms and laboratories.
Mettler Toledo needs to add to our Inside Sales Team in Columbus, Ohio. As a Sales Support Specialist, you will primarily support our Field Sales organization by nurturing inbound requests and leads, either by phone or email. The role will require dynamic skills to work with our marketing, field, and management teams to better serve customer needs, resulting in higher sales revenue
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in our category of precision instrumentation for weighing and measuring
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards
- High earning potential with a consistent track record of success and promotional growth opportunities
- State-of-the-art solutions and service capabilities
Do You Have?
- A bachelor's degree
- Sales, customer service and/marketing experience for at least 2 to 3 years
- A daring spirit and a preference for work in a fast-paced sales environment
- A confirmed ability and technical acumen to learn our products and sell our service contracts
- The ability to communicate product knowledge, differentiate from the competition, and solve customer problems
- Excellent people skills to create rapport with prospects quickly
As a Plus, Do You Also Have?
- Inbound or outbound call center experience or worked in a telesales role before
- Experience using SAP's CRM system
- Manage incoming demand such as phone calls, emails or mt.com requests with quality, a sense of urgency & follow up
- Work closely with the Telesales team to drive best in class customer support including seamless internal hand-off of customer opportunities in which guidance with product selection is required.
- Lead generation through contact with customers: when the involvement of a Field Sales Representative is required for high-end product opportunities, execute proper submission of lead details for external pursuit
- Assure database integrity by validating and correcting the data housed within our Customer Relationship Management System at every practical opportunity
- Accurately and quickly provide reference quote for products, services, and solutions to accounts that do not need product selection guidance.
- Assist Field Sales Representatives with above baseline targets and/or lead counts with quoting and nurturing support to maximize their productivity.
We Offer You:
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan with company matching – all starting on date of hire
- Gym discount program, tuition reimbursement, educational matching gift program
- And, all the usual such as paid time off, flexible spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and domestic partner benefits
CLICK TO APPLYFor those who prioritize precision, Mettler Toledo is precisely where you belong. Learn more about us at www.mt.com or watch our latest video.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
Mettler Toledo endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at EEO@mt.com.